Diets, work-outs, slimming pills you’ve tried it all. You want to look attractive, sexy, and appealing. But maintaining diets and regular work-out is impossible because of your lifestyle. Your work consumes most of your time, sucking the life out of you. You’re very busy that pampering and leisure is a luxury you cannot have. How can you be attractive in this kind of toxic cycle?
Here’s a fool-proof solution, dress well. Even if you don’t have the time to look over your closet to choose an outfit, make sure that you ironed-out everything. It will make you more beautiful, confident, and appealing. Tailored-fit blazer and trousers can make a huge difference. Dressing well and appropriate to the event will give a boost to your appeal.
Having an attractive physical appearance is given that you’ll have more edge. But dressing in an attractive way can be a game-changer as well. We perceive people who dress well in a more positive light compared to those who don’t make an effort. It is easier to land a job if the interviewers see that you made an effort to look presentable and well-kept.
List of Contents
Can clothes make you more attractive?
At some point in our existence, there was a time where there is prejudice over body shape. Once you’re on the heavier part of the scale you’re labeled ugly. Now, many clothing brands have opened their doors to models of different shapes and colors.
It is a no-brainer that hitting the gym and eating healthy food will improve your appearance. But there are other alternatives that you can do to tip the scale to your favor. We’re not talking about diet pills or green smoothies; we’re talking about clothes.
Clothes play a significant role in the attractiveness gauge. If you see a man wearing super low waist pants and an oversize crinkled shirt, would you find him attractive? A well-planned attire can improve how people perceive you. Although we try to look beyond what meets the eye, we still cannot shake off bad first impressions.
One of the most talked-about topics in a female circle is fashion. Compared to men, women have a wider variety of clothing options giving us more to talk about. Who’s wearing who? Did this luxury brand release another bag? What’s the best collection during fashion week? Fashion has become an integral part of a way of living. It creates a façade that we project to the people around us.
Does dressing well make a difference?
In a classroom filled with so many distinct characters, which area will you be more inclined to sit? The most probable answer would be next to those who look normal, well-dressed, and over-all okay. As much as we avoid judging people based on what they look like, we will at some point. Dressing-well plays a big role in how others will or do perceive you. Make sure that you do not look like a flat iron is chasing you.
Here are some of the reasons why dressing well makes a difference:
- The way that you dress reflects your character and personality. If you show up in an interview wearing slippers and shorts, do you think you’ll get hired? You’ll look unprofessional, unprepared, and not serious about the job.
- Clothes can give confidence. For some women wearing a pair of high heels can be empowering. Others feel more poised wearing simple and comfortable clothes.
- People feel that those who dress well are approachable, kind, and intelligent. Even if you qualified, if the way that you dress does not live up to it, as sad as it can be, you’ll not make it.
- Dressing well makes you responsible. You need to look sharp so you make sure to iron your clothes, clean your shoes, and lint your jackets. You’ll start planning and you’ll start developing attention to details.
- A well-tailored outfit can promote respect. People tend to be more respectful and accommodating if they see that you’re dressed in a proper way. Contrary, if you go to a high-end restaurant wearing flipflops, waiters might kick you out. They might think that you cannot afford the meal.
What should I wear to look attractive?
Fashion is freedom. You can wear more; you can wear less. You need to make the pieces work together. It’s like playing a jigsaw puzzle. At first, it’s chaotic but as you put the pieces together it creates a picturesque finish.
What do I wear to look attractive? Do I need to buy a Valentino jacket? Should I get a Gucci shoe? What kinds of jewelry do I need to buy at Tiffany and Co.? Girl, don’t burn your money for expensive designers. Like what we said, fashion is freedom. Expensive does not equate to attractive all the time.
To help you solve this problem, we listed a few wardrobe must-haves that will make you look gorgeous.
Little Black Dress
You will never go wrong with LBD. There is always one for every occasion. A tailored to perfection little black dress would make you look beautiful.
High heels are a symbol of poise and power. There will always be an occasion for you to wear one. High heels make your legs look longer and slimmer. It also helps in improving posture.
The color red accentuates a woman’s sexual appeal. Studies also show that men find women attractive if they wear something red.
With off-shoulder tops, you can look sexy and feminine in an effortless way.
One way to show off your figure is through a body-hugging dress. It gives accent to the parts that you need to emphasize without looking vulgar.
If you want to look like a badass chic, wear a leather jacket. It adds edge and it never goes out of style.
Like off-shoulders, backless tops are a classy way for showing off a little bit of skin. You’ll look sexy but and decent at the same time.
Tank top and jeans
Simple is the best. Minimalist advocates always go for a simple ensemble but still make them good-looking.
What colors make you look more attractive?
Certain colors help elevates the appeal of people. Some colors are more stimulating and impactful than others. Studies have shown that there are in fact colors that are more attractive than the others.
The king of the color wheel when talking about attractiveness is the color red. Both men and women say that they find the opposite alluring if they wear something in the color red.
Colors also show a lot about your personality. It also draws people who have a similar personality. Red may be the color for attractiveness. But if it does not resonate with your personality, you’ll find it difficult to wear. It is also important to wear something that you are attracted to. This way you’ll be able to attract people who also have the same preferences as you.
Here are some colors and the characters behind them:
- Black – it’s a symbol for intelligence, power, prestige, and seriousness. People who love wearing black are those who have a strong sense of ambition and purpose. Instead of drawing attention to themselves, they prefer to observe. Personality, character, values, are more important to them than the outer appearance.
- Brown – it symbolizes stability, reliability, and strength. A woman wearing something brown appears intelligent, reliable, and rational. People who wear this color are on the conservative side and is an advocate of peace.
- Blue – this color is a symbol of reliability and confidence. Also, the darker the shade the stronger the calming effect it gives. Often, people who choose this color exudes poise and serenity. People who like wearing blue are kind, sympathetic, shy, and courteous.
- Green – this color produces a feeling of satisfaction and peace. People who associate with the color green have an active lifestyle, kind, and are caring.
- Purple – This color symbolizes luxury, sophistication, and wealth. Before, purple is the color for royalty. People who like wearing purple are somewhat emotional, dreamy, passionate, and creative.
- Yellow – it is the color for the sun, happiness, and laughter. This color helps lift the mood of the people around them. People who often use this color are creative and active. They love adventure and are cheerful.
- White – it symbolizes simplicity, freedom, innocence, and purity. People who wear this color attracts others who are also in the same boat. They are neat, organize, optimistic, and seeks perfection.
- Grey – This color symbolizes balance and equity. People who like wearing this color wants to be invisible. It’s a symbol of tranquility and maturity. Grey is neutral. Identifying the character attributed to the person wearing it is hard.
What color turns a man on?
We always remind people that you should dress for yourself. Wear what you like and don’t care what people say about your preferences. But some still want to know what their partner likes. That’s also okay if you want to do it for them. So, if you want to know what kinds of colors men like on women, read on.
Black – Wearing black makes you look sexy, sophisticated, and classy. Men think that’s attractive to women. Lucky us because black is an easy color to deal with.
Red – Men loves red on women. Wearing red highlights your sex appeal, confidence, and boldness. A little red goes a long way. Make sure you don’t go overboard or else you’ll look slutty.
White – Wearing white suggests that you’re classy, clean, and neat. Men like the timeless feel this color radiates. Go for a white dress or top. Those are easier to keep clean compared to white bottoms.
Blue – We don’t often reach for this color but men find it attractive when a woman wears it. Go for the brighter shades if you want to surprise your man. Baby blue is acceptable while navy blue is more for an office environment.
Pink – Pink is a color that complements women’s best. But don’t go overboard. It will make you look too girly and most men are not a fan of it. A little pink in your attire would make you look feminine, classy, and gorgeous.
Cream – Like whites, creams are delicate, soft, and timeless. The same rules apply, don’t wear cream from head to toe, you’ll look like you’re getting married. That can be a major turn-off to men. Incorporate it in your attire and a small piece goes beyond.
Teal – Teal is a member of the blue family. Wearing teal can make you look feisty, bold, and sophisticated without being too much. Green is not that attractive for men but teal and turquoise is different. Incorporate this color with a bag, accessories, or a skirt.
What color is the most sexually attractive?
Identifying the most sexually attractive color is difficult. There are many variables that you need to consider like culture and gender. There are many different attributes of colors in different places. For example, death, in China their color associated with death is white, while in Brazil its purple.
Gender-wise what may be attractive to men may not be attractive to women. We all associate certain colors to certain memories. That fact alone can branch out many ideas about what color is attractive. You might associate the color yellow to a very fond memory of your parents. That is why seeing a someone in yellow makes you attracted.
Nonetheless, here is a list of colors and what it implies:
- Black – elegance, mystery, sex, sophistication, seduction
- Blue – tranquility, loyalty, honor, belongingness, reliability
- Brown – protectiveness, constructive, earth, perseverance
- Bronze – passion, sex, love
- Gold – authority, elite, prestige
- Green – nature, recovery, peace, envy, balance, growth
- Grey – neutral, rigid, depressed
- Orange – warmth, luck, plenty, vibrance, cheeky
- Pink – tender, soft, security
- Purple – royalty, divination, meditation, dignity, compassion
- Red – passion, danger, revolt, sex, stimulation
- Silver – cold, stability, prestige
- White – mild, purity, youthfulness, clean, pure
- Yellow – warmth, affirmation, vitality, happiness, change