Hey everybody! My name is Jackie and welcome to Bluegala.com! Your number one source for beauty hacks, fashion tips, and health guides!
List of Contents
How It All Started
Ever since I was young, I’ve always been fascinated by watching models walking down the runway. Seeing all those pretty dresses and sparkly shoes made my heart flutter. No, I never flew to Paris or New York to watch the actual show. I just sat next to my sister while she watches it on T.V. She wanted to be a fashion designer and I guess that rubbed on to me since I started enjoying it as well.
While I do love fashion and beauty, I feel more fulfilled when I’m writing. I’ve always planned of starting a blog. Unfortunately, it did not materialize because I became very busy with my day job. After several years of storing this hobby at the back of the drawer, the time has finally come to take it out.
I started this blog last year when I wanted to rekindle my passion for writing. Everything was perfect. I was not as busy as before and I had the drive to move forward with this long-overdue plan. I knew right away what topics I would focus on and what kind of blog it will be. I wanted to share everything that I know based on my experiences and the things that I learned.
Growing up, my family often moves from one place to another because of my father’s job. Sometimes we’ll go from one city to another, other times we’ll go to an entirely different country. As a kid, I never liked it. Introducing yourself every time you enroll in a new school is not the most thrilling experience. I’m a very shy person. I guess that’s why I like writing. It has become my avenue to better express myself.
While I never enjoyed moving when I was a kid, I started appreciating it when I became an adult. Yes, childhood friends never existed in my circle. However, I get to meet a lot of different people and learn from different cultures. That in itself is like a treasure because not everyone has the same opportunity that I did. Nothing beats experiencing things other than reading about it on the internet. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to create a blog. I wanted to share my experiences and the things that I learned from all our travels.
What Bluegala.com is All About
Bluegala.com is a buffet of tips, guides, hacks, and information. It is divided into three categories, beauty, health, and fashion. Each containing a variety of articles that ranges from basic knowledge to scientific research. I know that there are a lot of blogs that covers these topics but I still want to contribute everything that I’ve learned and experienced. When looking for a product review, you don’t only check on one website, right? The same principle applies, I also want to give my opinions to help readers decide what product should they use or what works best with what.
My vision is to make Bluegala.com a utopia for beauty, fashion, and health enthusiast to learn new things and gain fresh insights. I aim to continue producing quality materials that you guys can enjoy. I always find it exciting to discover things that I never even thought possible. Articles that make me think, “Oh really?” or “I never thought of this before!” are my aspirations and my role models. So, be warned, some of the articles in this blog are going to be mind-blowing!
Looking into the future, I want this blog to be a fairy godmother of people who just started their journey in beauty, health, and fashion. I want to magically solve their problems and help them improve in these areas. You never know, one of you may end up becoming a famous fashion designer or establishing a successful cosmetics brand. Blogging is an amazing way to reach out to people no matter where you are.
Lessons I Want to Impart with My Readers
So, here are a few things that I want to leave with my readers:
- Beauty starts from within. Yes, that’s a very common phrase but it is true. If you eat healthily, it will reflect on your skin and your physical appearance. Not only that but being beautiful from within also includes being a good person. Physical beauty has a definite timeframe while having a beautiful character lasts a lifetime.
- When dieting, avoid extremes. Make sure that you eat three square meals a day. Yes, you want to have the perfect summer body but extreme diets are not sustainable and can have a yo-yo effect. Follow a plan that you know you can do. Baby steps may take a while but you’ll see results.
- Confidence is the key to fashion. No matter how avant-garde your outfit is, if you like it, have the confidence to wear it. People might find it weird but when they see that you’re confidently wearing it then it may grow on them.
- If you have to choose between cosmetics or skincare, go with skincare. Even if you use minimal makeup, if you have healthy and glowing skin, you’ll look magnificent. The canvas is very important. So, to have picture-perfect makeup you need to have picture-perfect skin.
- Be active. I know you’ve heard these thousands of times but sweating and being active keeps you fit and makes your body healthy. Exercising does not always equate to going to the gym. Walking your dog or going for a hike is a form of leisure exercise.
- It’s okay not to conform to trends. If you don’t like cargo pants, skip them. If you think animal print shirts are too much for you, then don’t wear them. We all have our style and it’s okay to skip a trend if you don’t feel comfortable with it.
I’d Love to Hear from You
Do you have questions, suggestions, or feedback? I would love to hear from you! You can get in touch with me here at https://bluegala.com/contact/. If you need something or if you are curious about something, just message me! I’ll make sure to do my best to write about things that you will be interested in and you need!
Oh, before I forget, I am very open to collaborations! I’m looking for talented writers that would like to help me enrich this blog. I don’t know everything there is to know about beauty, health, and fashion so I’m looking forward to working with people who are experts in these fields. You know what they say, the more the merrier! So, to all the writers out there who are interested in these topics, contact me! Let’s make Bluegala.com a hub for beauty, health, and fashion enthusiasts.